Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Membership to Lymington and District Chamber of Commerce & Industry
1. The Chamber’s financial year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Subscription fees are fixed for this period and revised annually
2. Membership of Lymington & District Chamber of Commerce runs parallel to the financial year, unless the date of joining in the first year is part way through the year. The period of membership will be from the date of joining to the 31 December of the same year
3. Subscription fees are payable on application for membership and the appropriate fee is to be paid in full
4. The fee due for new membership applications received during the financial year will be the annual rate for each month of joining up to the end of June, or 50% if the joining date falls after the 1st of July.
5. The right is reserved to charge a joining fee on the first application for membership
6. Renewal of membership will take place on 1st January and the appropriate fee is to be received by the Treasurer of the Chamber by the 31st January
7. Subscriptions are payable by cheque, cash, standing order or direct debit. The Chamber’s bank account details are available on request.
8. Subscription fees are published on the Chamber’s website, www.lymington.biz Amendments to subscriptions as a result of the annual review will be published by the Chamber and members will be given at least 30 days notice, in writing, prior to the amendments being introduced
9. The right is reserved to charge a fee of 10% of the sum outstanding for each full month or part thereof, for the late payment of subscriptions on renewal of membership after 31 January
10. Cancellation of membership must be given in writing to the Secretary of the Chamber providing at least 30 days notice
11. Contact and notices with regard to membership may be by post, telephone or computer using the latest address, telephone number or electronic mail address provided